ORANGES: A Journey
- A contemporary story built on a dream.
- Dreams which take Charlotte to Portugal and Andalucia in southern Spain.
- In the cold and damp of a British winter, young Charlotte is fascinated by the orange that she holds in her hands.
- Falling asleep, her dreams take her into the future where, with her friend Daisy, she has adventures in Portugal and eventually, the interior of Andalucia in southern Spain
- Does Charlotte find oranges?
- Who is the handsome Portuguese Senhor whom she meets in the Casino of Estoril?
- Are they really dreams?
- Or reality?